This Policy was updated on May 10, 2023.
This policy discloses the privacy practices for HeartcoR Solutions, LLC (“HCS”) and applies solely to information collected by this website. It covers our collection, use, and retention of Personal Data provided by those who access and use the HeartcoRSolutions.com website (the “Site”).
In the United States and the EU, there are federal and state regulations to protect the data privacy of citizens.
Personal Data We Collect
When you fill out our Contact Form we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. If you choose to provide this information, this may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name and email address (“Personal Information”).
We follow these privacy practices:
- We may use your Personal Information to market our products and services to you via email.
- We have policies in place to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of all Personal Information we receive.
- We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have your permission.
- Your Personal Information is publicly available.
- It is required by subpoena from a public authority with legal jurisdiction.
- It is reasonably necessary for the establishment of legal claims.
- Your Personal Information is shared with an affiliate of ours or to persons or entities providing services to or on our behalf to perform work consistent with the purposes for which it was obtained.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- You have the right to access your Personal Information that we have collected.
- You may request to have your Personal Information modified or deleted from our systems.
- You have the right to discontinue receiving marketing e-mail from us.
Inquiries and Complaints
You may send requests for correction, access, removal, or querying of your information to:
HCS Data Privacy
1933 North Meacham Road, Suite 300,
Schaumburg, IL 60173
We may amend this Policy from time-to-time by posting a revised Policy on the Site. We will only amend this Policy in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations.